5.16.2014

Coupons I'm Printing

A look into my grocery list here...these are the coupons on my printer today for shopping this weekend! 
$1.00 off a Santa Cruz Organic product 
$2.00 off any Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chews My pups love these
$2.00 off TWO Pantene Products Target always has a promotion going
$3.00 off 2 L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Items At Target. $.99 after printing the Target coupon available.
$1.00 off any one (1) Revlon Nail Product Summer nails here I come
$0.50 off Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Kids Toothbrush My toddler chews on them like its a toy. I need these often
$2.00 off any one (1) Revlon Eye Product Mascara anyone?
$2.00 off ONE Swiffer Starter Kit Spring cleaning!
$1.00 off (1) Seventh Generation Hand Dish Liquid I love 7th Generation!  Stock up time!
$1.00 off TWO Kettle Brand Potato Chips YUM. The organic option - great deal
$1.10 off Olay Sensitive Bar Soap or Body Wash Bars of soap...who doesn't need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals