6.21.2014

Back from Vacation!

We're back from our vacation to Florida! (Happy and sad at the same time).  We had a fantastic time in Florida, mainly Disney World!  We spent a day in Universal (without the kids), a day in the magic kingdom and the rest of the time at the beach!  Here's my daughter with Ariel....she was in awe of her. And my little guy and myself on the long (and bumpy) plane ride home!  


We took advantage of the FREE disney map, which is still available, and when we got home we had a fresh map as a keepsake from our trip!  (And it came with stickers! Which my daughter loves)  You can still get one for your family below!  Anyway...we're back and I'll be back at blogging more Organic and shopping deals for you all!!


Like me on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest 
Organic & shopping deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals