6.29.2014

Sprouts Coupon match-ups (2 coupons per item deals)


You may or may not know this but Sprouts take 2 coupons per item! What right!  It's awesome, I know.  For each item you'll need one manufacturer coupon and one Sprouts coupon.  Sprouts coupons can be found in-store or online here.  Here's a pairing of the items that currently have 2 coupons out for them.  One store and one manufacturer coupon to double the savings.  Even if you're not looking to pick up these specific items, I'd still bring the coupons to your local store to see what the savings may be!  Sometimes items can be free or close to it with 2 coupons!
SPROUTS COUPON MATCH-UPS : This week we have 6 items to match up!  Print out or use the flyer in-store to get the following six Sprouts store specific coupons.  Then be sure to print each manufacturer coupon to get double the savings on items! (Be sure to pick these deals up by Wednesday July 2nd!  The Sprouts coupons expire then!)

When you check out, make sure you have a total of 12 coupons!  

 This is a brand new segment and I would love any feedback you may have! I will be picking these items up in the store tomorrow so I'll get final cost prices for you then!

Like me on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals