7.14.2014

Julep Box Review + Free $80 Value Box! (pay S&H)

I recently signed up to be a Maven with Julep.  (Pretty much their membership, they call their members Mavens!)  I was super curious about this company and to find out for myself why it's so popular.  I signed up and got my box for free, which you can still do.  I just paid shipping which was only $2.95.  I figured it was worth it to try, 3 nail polishes for $2.95.  (And if I didn't like it I'd cancel)  First off I don't ever paint my nails on my hands because within a day the color will chip and peel.  I feel like it's usually a waste of time.  I also am not a fan of nail polish you buy from the stores because they put more unnecessary chemicals in the polish.  (Which sits on your nails and absorbs into your skin). Julep Nail Polish is “5-free” and does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, or camphor!  Once I found this out, I became interested...and I signed up!
My box arrived this weekend (you know I LOVE Fun mail) and I was super excited to open it!
It came packaged really cute.  Point. 
And I loved the colors I chose. (Did I mention you can choose colors? Well you can)
It's been 3 days now and my nails still look the same.  (Ignore my cuticles, I need to tend to them!)
No chipping, no cracking, no peeling.  Still really shiny and I'm not gonna lie, my nails are thicker or harder. I can't decide, but I opened a pop can with my nail and it didn't break.  Again, point.
  (Another note, my nails are paper thin and bend, break etc. very very easily!) 
So overall I am VERY happy with Julep and decided to keep my monthly subscription for now. It's a good way to build up my nail polish collection with quality nail polish at an affordable price.  
So I am completely and 100% recommending Julep nail polish.  Try it out and let me know what you think.  Enter code FREEBOX at check out if your total is not $0.  Again you will pay shipping and will have a month to cancel if you don not want the next shipment.
or pick a box with code SIZZLE
Summer Nights Welcome Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals