7.13.2014

Whole Foods & Ibotta Match Ups - Colorado Only

Out here in BEAUTIFUL Colorado, Ibotta and Whole Foods have partnered up to bring extra cash back on organic food options! I post a lot about the rebate apps, but with Ibotta partnering with Whole Foods, I currently have the most cash back with them.  I spent my Saturday night (exhilarating I know) at Whole Foods and bought some items with coupons and submitted for rebates to double the savings on many items!  Here are the items below:

Regular Price for So Delicious Diary Free Coconut Milk: $3.89
Print the coupon to save $0.55 on any So Delicious item
Submit for a $1 Rebate on Ibotta.  
Pay $2.34

Peace Cereal $4.39
Submit for $1 Ibotta Rebate
Pay $0.39

Back to Nature Crackers $2.50 (when you buy two)
Print $0.50 off Back to Nature Whole Foods Coupon (2)
Submit for $0.75 back from Ibotta.  Buy a box of cracker and a box of cookies, there is a rebate for each item.
Pay: $1.25 each

Puffins $3.99
Submit for $1.50 Rebate on Shopmium and sign up with my referral code YUMKKKVV
Pay: $0.76 Money Maker!

Organic Earth's balance Spread $4.69
Pay $2.69 for the Organic option or $1.99 for the original option


Back to Nature Juice Boxes $5.69
Use the $0.50 off Whole Foods coupon
Submit for $1.00 back from Ibotta
 Pay $4.19


Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent (33 loads) $8.99
Submit for $3 back on Ibotta
Pay $3.99!!

Seventh Generation Diapers on sale for $11.99
Submit for $2 back on Ibotta
Pay $9.99


Organic Celestial Seasonings Tea $4.79 or 2 for $7
Use $1 off any Wellness Tea (print 2 if you buy 2)
Pay $2 a box

(Sorry not picture, this item I found after I got home)
$1.00 off any Applegate item
Use $0.75 off any Applegate Deli item (whole foods coupon)
Total is $1.75 off one Applegate Deli item


Like me on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest deals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals