7.22.2014

Wine Club $20 off - Get 3 bottles for the Price of 2

If you're a wine lover like myself, then you might want to take advantage of this deal.  Club W is a wine club at a fraction of the cost of traditional wine clubs.  You start by answering questions about tastes and foods you like.  Then they customize wine recommendations to try.  I love this idea because I always want to try new wines but hate just picking based on label....I'm all about the branding piece. :)
I took the wine profile quiz which took a whole 3 min and got a decent list of wines to try.  When I checked out they deducted $20 from my cart!  Making my total of $39 + tax only $19+tax for 3 bottles!  A great deal, my wine collection was running a little low anyway!  Try it out for youself....click her to go.

Like me on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals