7.01.2014

Zevia only $0.50 a 6-Pack & $1.01 Money Maker on Naked Juice at Sprouts

I just was at Sprouts picking up some baby food with the BOGO for Happy baby coupon and ran across this deal.  My local Sprouts store has Zevia 6-packs on sale, 2 six packs for $6. (Which is a great price, as a 6-pack is usually around $6.50 for Zevia).
I used 2/$2 off Zevia coupons found here.
Then I submitted for a $1 rebate from Ibotta.
Making my out of pocket after rebate only $0.50 cents a 6-pack when you buy 2!!

I also picked up a Naked Juice for FREE, and it's a $1 money maker after rebates.  Here's how:
(I know it's not organic...but it tried the new juice called Kale blazer, so it made me feel better about the item) :)
Naked Juice is on sale now at my local store for $2.99
Print off the $1 off coupon from the Naked Juice website.
Print off the $1 off any Naked Juice Sprouts coupon.
(Sprouts will accept one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon as stated in their coupon policy)
Total at the Register is $0.99.

Submit for a $1 rebate on ibotta 
Submit for a $1 rebate on Shopmium (If you use referral code YUMKKKVV you'll also get a FREE Lindt chocolate bar as a bonus!

Total out of pocket after rebates : $1.01 Money maker & a FREE Chocolate bar :)



                      Like me on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Boutique Deals